Saturday, March 2, 2013

It's CD2 and I've never been happier about that

So the waiting is over. It's CD2. It's on!

I'm excited start the process again with my new team of doctors that I have full confidence in.

How convenient that CD1 is March 1. Coincidence? I think not:)

Here's the plan:
Sunday, CD3 - baseline ultrasound
Tuesday, CD5 - begin 50 mg Clomid (Clomiphene) on days 5-9
CD10 or 11 - first ultrasound to measure follicle(s)
Ultrasounds from there until ovulation
Ovidrel shot (unless we are away traveling)
Progesterone (Crinone) after confirmed ovulation.

Wish me luck with my Clomid side effects. I anticipate becoming a hormonal mess for the entire month of March. BUT I'm much happier with the hormonal mess I may become than the hormonal mess I have been after my polyp removal surgery. It is with a purpose. There is a possible positive outcome associated with the side effects. So I will suck it up and get through it. I will do as I tell my husband, "suck it up Nancy."

Rainshower: We are back on the TTC merry-go-round. There is no telling how long we will be here but we are hopeful that it happens quickly, of course.

Rainbow: We have a new plan with new Doctors and a fresh start. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment