Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Another day, another surprise

A urinary tract infection. Yup, Lucky me.

First it was a persistent low-grade fever (which I still have), then hunger pangs and hot flashes, next was early ovulation and now I have a urinary tract infection to go along with my agitation at anyone who is speaking. Just peachy. I am soooo thrilled.

Tomorrow night (3DPO) I start progesterone to boot. I wonder what THAT will bring?

Ugh.

Strangely this UTI makes me optimistic. I know it's possible to get pregnant while taking my antibiotics. I know because I have done it before. My third pregnancy was accompanied by a UTI in the TWW. Granted it did not end as we hoped but there are a few differences this cycle over that one (most importantly my thyroid is under control, I'm also Clomid and progesterone).

Call me superstitious, but I think this UTI might be the luck I need this cycle :)

Rainshower: I'm physically miserable in many ways.
Rainbow: I'm still hopeful that this might be the last time I toil over this two week wait. We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment