Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Clomid begins & my husband has the flu

Yup. I started Clomid last night (a day late but that's a different story). I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Not the nervous you may expect though.

I'm nervous because my husband has the flu. (Not the stomach flu but that other flu. I've never had that type of flu so what do I know.) I'm nervous because I don't want to get the flu too. I would likely be at the peak of my flu symptoms or on the upswing when I ovulate. Boooo!

I'm determined not to let it stop us from TTC though. I'm taking Clomid so we have to try. I don't want to waste a medicated cycle because of illness. That would just make all of the side effects pointless. And I've already written about how I feel about pointless side effects.

Sorry for the rant. I just needed to get it out and also update about starting Clomid.

Rainbows: I was cleared to start Clomid. Being nervous about getting the flu might actually be nicer than the other things I could be nervous about right now.

Rain showers: Illness threatens to derail this cycle. There is plenty pf time for cycle nerves to settle in.

No comments:

Post a Comment