Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's official. This cycle is a bust :(

Hindsight is 20/20.

I should have known my body would need time to come off all the hormones before putting it back on hormones with Clomid.

I shouldn't have even used Provera to induce my period in the first place. I should have just waited it out and let the hormones work themselves out of my system.

My body is thoroughly confused.

My spotting has turned to more of a light period yesterday which has worsened today. FYI, I'm on/should be on CD 14!

I called the Doctor this morning. He thinks its best to stop the progesterone and just wait it out. I completely agree.

No 2013 baby for us.

One minute I'm upset the next I'm completely fine with this bump in the road. These damn hormones are making me weepy, with good reason.

To top it all off, a good friend just announced that she's pregnant. And with twins. I was completely surprised that she was pregnant, let alone with twins. I was extremely excited for her but in that next instant I was completely jealous.

Now I wait and see. I'm still a year away from a baby. Always a year.

This is my life. I live it as best I can.

Rainshower: There will be no 2013 baby for us, just a UTI and a never-ending period for me.

Rainbow: My friend is expecting twins!



No comments:

Post a Comment