Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Only One Egg :(

When I went for my ultrasound on the morning of CD10 I was told I had only one dominant follicle (on the left).  

Some people may be thrilled with this but I was a little disappointed because the idea behind me being on Clomid is to make more 'targets'.  Plus, having two fertilize doesn't mean two will implant, nor does it mean both will make it full term (especially with my history).

So I was a little bummed.

Then I thought about it a little more that afternoon... Maybe I ovulated one of the eggs from the other side on my own prior to the ultrasound.  This is entirely possible considering that the first Clomid cycle had me ovulating PRIOR to CD 10. But who knows.

Only time will tell.

Rainbow: I'm making lemonade from lemons these days.  Whatever it takes.

Rainshower: It is more than likely that this mythical second egg is just a figment of my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment