Wednesday, May 22, 2013

3 DPO of Clomid Cycle #3

I am 3 DPO, I think and hope.

I'm calm right now. Much less monstrous.  Not at all monstrous, really.

I had some very light spotting yesterday afternoon.  Ovulation spotting I am assuming, which is rare for me.  Some people may like to see this but not me this month.  I am hopeful that I ovulated Sunday.  Seeing the spotting on Tuesday does not put my mind at ease however because of timing.

Regardless, I have decided that I will not be testing out the HCG trigger shot this time around.  And that I will be waiting until 12 DPO, Friday May 31, to begin testing.  I am hopeful I will be able to resist the temptation to test earlier knowing that I may get a false positive from the trigger shot.

The wait begins.

My blood test is Monday, June 3.

I have a feeling that my VIP fertility friend account will be my best friend in the coming days.

Rainbow:  I ovulated.  I think.
Rainshower: I am not too optimistic due to timing and after trigger BBT chart values as of late. 




No comments:

Post a Comment