Tuesday, April 1, 2014

An April Fool's Day Pregnancy Announcement...

An April Fool's Day pregnancy announcement THAT IS REAL on April Fool's Day is still hurtful.

When will these people learn?

The very same person (a man) that announced his wife's pregnancy a couple of minutes ago made sure to post the "please don't make pregnancy a joke on April Fool's Day" graphic yesterday.  

My, how considerate I thought to myself yesterday.  

Today and I am offended.

This is ridiculous.  Dead to me ridiculous. Seriously, what a stupid idea.

I cannot stop shaking my head in disapproval.

Oh and a friend-of-a-friend decided to reveal that she is having identical twins (for real) because that's cool too.  That's the cherry on top of the sundae today.

What a great start to April.  FML.  

There are seriously stupid people out there.  Oh my goodness Stupid.  Hurtful. Mean.  Despicable.  People.

End of rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment