Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day!

Disclaimer - I've had a few drinks:)

I'm at home enjoying a few beers after a long couple of days of playing catch up.   I've been catching up on the housework I've been putting off over the last couple of weeks.  I even managed to do a little painting... it's been productive.

On the other hand this is not something that I should find myself doing over the Holiday weekend - woah is me, right?

I wish it didn't have to be this way.  I wish my husband was more involved in the day to day duties aside from mowing the lawn and taking out the garbage.  I wish I was well enough not to be complaining about all of this.  I wish that my fatigue and joint pain didn't force me to have to use a long holiday weekend to catchup on housework because I know I have the time to recover from pushing myself on Saturday and Sunday.  

My husband and I are sitting around catching up on Mad Men.  That 1950's-60's time period seems so appealing to me.  Being pregnant was a 'condition' - wouldn't that be nice?

It seems as though where ever I turn I am reminded of pregnancy and babies.  There are constant reminders everywhere.  Even when I've had a few beers.  Especially when I've had a few beers.

FYI - I haven't been drunk since June.   I barely ever drink.  I drink once a month, if not less.
  
All this drinking is doing is making me anxious about my blood test results from Friday.  Will the results be available Tuesday?  Will I be thyroid antibody positive?  What will my Doctor say?  Will she treat me for a Hypothyroidism?  Will treating Hypothyroidism really solve my Recurrent Miscarriages?  

There are more questions than answers really.    

Rainbows:       It was a long weekend and thankfully I have been able to get catch up on      
                        the household duties that have been sidelined by Hypothyroid symptoms.
Rainshower:    Alcohol, all of a sudden has not been kind to me.  Making me a paranoid, 
                        nervous drunkard.  What am I saying?  This is to be expected with alcohol.  
                        My apologies.


No comments:

Post a Comment