Thursday, September 6, 2012

Endocrinologist appointment on Tues

My appointment is less than a week away! I am very excited about that because I don't have to wait long to be seen.

The endocrinologist I was considering seeing wasn't available until DECEMBER. I can't imagine waiting that long with my thyroid symptoms and 'baby on the brain'.

I was hesitant to just go with a referral from my primary care physician. But now I'm a little more at ease because she has worked on a study and subsequent journal article with the guy booked through December. Woohoo. I have a good feeling about this.

This is when it pays off to live in New England-land of medical research.

I have continued hope that I can be treated and start trying for a baby soon (hopefully by November if everything goes well)

Rainshower: I'm impatient to get treatment.
Rainbow: I'm happy that my Endocrinologist seems more inclined (on paper at least) to treat me for sub clinical hypothyroidism. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment