Monday, August 10, 2015

I’m 13 DPO & My HCG is 58

Today is Monday, August 10.  This morning I awoke and peed on a stick again.  It’s still positive but no more so than yesterday.   In fact, it is probably fainter than yesterday.  My expectations are set for another miscarriage.  I am protecting my emotional self from becoming too attached too soon and thinking too far into an idyllic future, a future that is quite uncertain today.  

went in for a bloodtest this morning to see what my levels are.  I’m 13 DPO & My HCG is 58.  I checked the portal.  I haven’t heard from the doctor’s office yet but expect to return for another blood draw on 15 DPO on Wed, August 12

In the meanwhile I will continue taking my pre-natals, vitamins, baby aspirin, Lovenox twice daily and Crinone twice daily.  I’m not going to give up without at least giving this embryo a shot at making it.  I’ll also be taking another test tomorrow and crossing my fingers that the line is darker.  You never know.  It’s not over until it’s over.

I called my Reproductive Immunologist this morning and filled them in on the situation.  They are emailing me some lab requisitions for Wednesday afternoon.  I will wait on their bloodwork until I have a better idea of which direction the pregnancy is going in.

At the end of the day this is progress.  I haven’t been pregnant in over 3 years and with MUCH medical intervention so even if I miscarry this is a step in the right direction.  I whole-heartedly believe that my new supplements have helped this pregnancy happen.  Yes, many factors are always in play but I genuinely feel that the Acai Berry supplement had a significant impact in getting us where we are right now. 

Three cheers for Acai Berries and fingers crossed for a good beta on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment