Tuesday, June 2, 2015

8dp3dt / 11 dpo

Well, I woke up to a temperature drop this morning.  I couldn't help but think that I would get my period today even though I am on Crinone.  I think that's happened before but it's not too common for me.  I guess I'll have to stalk my previous charts.

I also foolishly thought "oh, this could be an implantation dip."  In the back of my mind I know that isn't true but this is me trying to be optimistic.

So I took a pregnancy test.  It's negative, of course.

I'm not surprised, really.  I haven't had many symptoms after transfer.  

This is our third transfer.  To date we have put back 6 embryos and have never gotten pregnant.

What is going on?  In 2011 I was getting pregnant with the drop of a hat and now NOTHING?!

To say that this is frustrating isn't quite right.  It's sadness.  My body has just become so resistant to a pregnancy,even with the addition of blood thinners and an IVIG infusion.

The million dollar question is "where do we go from here?"

Where indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment