Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Shopping for my someday baby

I'll admit it.  I spent an inordinate amount of time researching strollers & car seats for my someday baby this weekend.  My secret board on Pinterest was reviewed and added to.  I could have and should have accomplished other things with my time but I suppose it was nice to dream for a little while.

It was strangely satisfying, a little bit sad but also a sign of my optimism right now.

I've been here before.  Heck, I even bought a crib that is sequestered to my basement as I type this.  I hope to not be let down like last time.  Although it is nice to feel optimistic again for a change, I do hope it can stay this way.

I'm nervous, anxious and excited to be on the cusp of beginning another IVF cycle.  This is a good mental place to be in when beginning something so time consuming, emotionally draining and with a certain level of physical pain associated with it.  I am in the right frame of mind to begin the grueling two month IVF schedule.

I am calm and at peace which is just so lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment