Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Potato Chips for Dinner

Yup.  Potato Chips for dinner.  This is what I do.  I get a negative pregnancy test and eat a lousy dinner.  It happens every time.  At least I do not dwell here and do not make potato chips the norm - it's a one-day-only-thing.

I also ordinarily curse the pre-natal's and go on a vitamin strike for a week or even more.  But not this time - I promise.  Instead I will be adding MORE CoQ10 to my daily vitamins.  It is good for egg quality and I have read that it takes 3 months for it to begin to improve things.  I have been taking 400 mg since March 5 but reduced it to 200 mg after our retrieval (so 200 mg from May 21 until Aug 5).    I was going to stop it all together but the planner in me was preparing for the unfortunate position we are finding ourselves in at the moment.  We are here.  Sigh.

Here is the new vitamin tally:
One-A-Day Pre-Natal
One-A-Day Pre-Natal with DHA
2 Oscal Calcium (1000 mg) with D3 (400 IU) Lunch and Dinner
Qunol Mega CoQ10 (400 mg Ubiquinol - the active CoQ10).  I may bump it up to 600 mg, maybe.
Nature Made D3 (10,000 IU for a total of 10,800 IUs of D3)

Things I do right:  
I very rarely drink alcohol. Prior to Egg Retrieval it had been 3 months since I had a drop of alcohol.
I drink at least 64 ounces of water everyday.
I minimize my caffeine intake to under 200 mg daily to allow myself the occasional coffee or soda.
I get enough sleep.
Stress is manageable for me most of the time.

Things I could improve:
Leafy greens
Exercise






No comments:

Post a Comment