Wednesday, February 6, 2013

True Strength

A friend posted a quote recently and it made me stop in my tracks. It is exactly what I was going to communicate in a previous post but couldn't find the words and abandoned the thought. Well here are the words I was looking for:

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength"

The only problem with this is that I HAVE managed to hold it together through three recurrent miscarriages but very few people even know it. I betcha that those people that will eventually find out about all of the miscarriages will be floored to know that I have endured so much and done so privately.

In the meantime I will remember this quote to get me through:

"Take PRIDE in how far you have come and have FAITH in how far you can go"

Rainshower: No one knows the strength I have had in the last 18 months. My strength has pulled me through plenty of dark, emotional and painful days.

Rainbow: No one can hurt my feelings by being less-than-gentle with me in regards to my miscarriages. Words are powerful. I'm terrified of people's ill chosen words.








No comments:

Post a Comment